- Shipping & Returns
Per the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendation regarding health care professionals (HCPs) use of homemade masks:
“HCP use of homemade masks: In settings where facemasks are not available, HCP might use homemade masks (e.g., bandana, scarf) for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, homemade masks are not considered PPE, since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.”
FABRIC: 50% Polyester 37% Combed Ring Spun Cotton 13% Rayon
Elastic ear loops
MADE IN: USA
- Shipping rates are a flat fee of $5.
- Items ship within 7-10 business days, excluding federal holidays. *COVID has caused shipping delays.
- At this time we only ship to USA locations.
- Returns will be accepted up to 45 days after purchase date.
- Product must be unworn and in re-sellable condition.
- Email email@example.com to request a return shipping label at not cost to you.
- You must mail your package within 30 days of receiving your return label.
- Once we receive the item, a refund will be processed by original form of payment.