- Shipping & Returns
An adjustable ring holds this uneven coin with a heart in the center.
The heart symbol is frequently used in jewelry it has so much meaning.
That meaning transfers when we gift a jewelry with a heart, it's a sign of love and affection but also a sign of friendship, femininity and feelings.
The heart is a very emotional symbol.
- Shipping rates are a flat fee of $5.
- Items ship within 7-10 business days, excluding federal holidays. *COVID has caused shipping delays.
- At this time we only ship to USA locations.
- Returns will be accepted up to 45 days after purchase date.
- Product must be unworn and in re-sellable condition.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return shipping label at not cost to you.
- You must mail your package within 30 days of receiving your return label.
- Once we receive the item, a refund will be processed by original form of payment.